1-23-2012 Guru Checkmate we see this as an hourly watch as nothing is left to happen – the currency movement is happening on the CBI which will continue – this is not calling it for this hour or this day – but we are saying it is any hour and any time any day…this is about to show up anytime.
1-23-2012 Gurus Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 Due to info just received; the second rat that gets the cheese scenario, may not be applicable at this time. It appears that there is a posibility that the forthcoming rate will be high enough and equitable enough, that we should not take the chance on waiting. It may be an astute move on everyone’s part, to consider cashing in asap. It is going to be up to each individual what one would be satisfied with regarding the initial rate. A good rule of thumb is, one will never go broke making a profit.
1-23-2012 Guru Bluwolf Today is the Chinese New Year and all markets and banks are close today to business. Where does this places the rv’s, well imo coming out tonight and should be projected for tommorow tuesday, you see all countries should be syncronize to recieve this information simultaniously and none is to be left out when it comes to the pending rv information. All my contacts are on lock down so there is no info coming in from none of them.
1-23-2012 Guru Jonnywg I cannot explain yet why we are not cashing in. It appears all is done and ready but yet we wait. I have faith that we will find the answers…good or bad.
1-23-2012 Guru Doc More great hints as to the CBI’s strategy…One article was very forth coming and said the target exchange rate in the near term will be 1150…we are very excited that it appears the CBI has begun it march toward its stated ultimate RV rate of $1 to $1.3. The problem right now is that the CBI is constrained as to how fast it can move the rate due to chapter 7 and the lack of passed laws to support the ultimate RV value. The budget HAS NOT been approved…Erbil was also reported as being very close with a vote in Parliament 2-3 weeks away. The only reported timing for chapter 7 by the UNSC is June. We maintain that the minimum time for resolution of these issues is mid to late February. We report, you decide. [read entire post in Dinar Guru Blog - link above]
1-23-2012 Guru TerryK just got the call from my buddy in reno…he has met with the exchange peeps from this bank…they are meeting this afternoon for the last of the exchange procedures… HE IS HEARING TOMORROW IS THE DAY…THE RATE-WOW…HE WAS TOLD TO HANG ONTO HIS SOCKS. HE DOES NOT KNOW THE RATE BUT IT IS HIGH.
1-23-2012 Guru Bulldog75 THIS IS ALL GOOD TO GO AND SHOULD BE READY, SET, GO FOR TOMORROW. AND O WILL CAP IT OFF WITH HIS ‘STATE OF THE UNION’ ADDRESS ON TUESDAY,/ TOMORROW NIGHT. ALL THE RATES ARE LOCKED AND IN THE SLOTS. NOTHING NOW SHOULD HOLD THIS BACK, IMHO. [full Question & Answer in Dinar Guru Blog - link above]
1-23-2012 Guru BGG So how about some straight RV talk?? Whats the real scoop? When there is a “power sharing” deal IMPLEMENTED and they get the ministers announced – there will be an RV. End of story…until these two items are fully handled we won’t see an RV. How close are we -really?? It is distinctly possible we are within a few days yet… not likely tonite…It is my belief (and that is all) these required items have been agreed to – just not finalized. We could see this very soon.